<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3247662716870451529?origin\x3dhttps://rawr95.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

The name is Jayde Averyll. I don't give a damn what other people say. I want to be unique. Someone who can manage everything herself. I would knock down everyone who gets in my way.

Friendster
MySpace
Tagged
Tumblr
Twitter
YouTube


POP it !


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


twitter
Replace mine with yours. :) Follow me on twitter. ♥

Thanks For Viewing
No hates No fear Just Friend :) web counter
web counter

nuffnang

information
Talk about your blog. What kinda blog is it? When was this blog created?
entries
Saturday, February 6, 2010 @ 10:43 PM


When the " Parak" things happen to you.

affiliates

Jaderie Melinda

Winnona Chealsea
Theresa Abgel
Jasie Hazie

Richmond Bryan
Audrey Richard
Ashley Richard
Neville Ernest
Azraei Ahmad
Gemmill Gilbert
Sheva Suhaimi
Edvent Neazer
Wilson Cen

I LOVE YOU